Browse Tools & Accessories
Tamarack Hand Punch (Model T-740-2)
The Tamarack Hand Punch quickly and easily produces precisely located holes for installing Tamarack Flexure Joint hardware. The configuration guides the punch to the correct location for a perfectly positioned hole. The Hand Punch may also be used for general hole punching needs. It is available in large, medium and pediatric sizes to match the three Tamarack Flexure Joint sizes.
- Order Model T-740-2L for Large Tamarack Flexure Joints
- Order Model T-740-2M for Medium Tamarack Flexure Joints
- Order Model T-740-2P for Pediatric Tamarack Flexure Joints
Tamarack Spanner Wrench (Model T-740-3)
The spanner driver has a retractable pin, which helps hold and align the flange nut for easier installation of the dorsiflexion-assist joints. The flange nut has a 4-notch spanner drive for easier removal of the joints. Available in large/medium and pediatric (2) sizes.
- Order Model T-740-3LM for Large & Medium Tamarack Flexure Joints
- Order Model T-740-3P for Pediatric Tamarack Flexure Joints
Tamarack Hex Driver (Model T-740-4)
Tamaracks Hex Tools are used for installing the attachment screws on Tamarack Flexure Joints. They are available in both L-shaped and driver forms. Available in large/medium and pediatric (2) sizes.
- Order Model T-740-4LM for Large & Medium Tamarack Flexure Joints
- Order Model T-740-4P for Pediatric Tamarack Flexure Joints
How to Purchase
Tamarack Flexure Joint products are available exclusively from licensed orthotic-prosthetic healthcare providers. They are not available for purchase by individual customers. Please contact your preferred orthotic-prosthetic service provider for assistance.
Healthcare providers, please contact your preferred O&P supplier for purchase information.