How Does GlideWear Work?
GlideWear fabric uses a patented, dual-layer technology to protect skin and reduce the friction that causes rubbing, bed sores, pressure ulcers, wounds, redness, and pain. GlideWear is durable, washable, and reusable.
Now companies can buy GlideWear Pre-Ply Fabric in bulk, and add it to their own products to make them even more effective. Use GlideWear in socks, wheelchair accessories, clothing, medical devices, wound care materials, or athletic apparel.
“I immediately felt a difference in how my skin felt after getting into my wheelchair in the morning… I have noticed a significant reduction in red marks on my skin and heat rash bumps were all but gone. I have since ordered six additional pairs.” — Jason in Minnesota
Manufacturers and Fabricators Love GlideWear
When sewn in strategic, at-risk locations of medical devices, garments, and sports apparel, GlideWear significantly reduces unwanted, harmful friction and shear forces.
You’ll love GlideWear, and so will your customers.
The manufacturer of GlideWear, Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, uses GlideWear in a number of products, including Pressure Ulcer Bed Sore Protection Undershorts, Pressure Sore Heel & Ankle Protectors, Forefoot Shear Protection Socks, Pressure Ulcer Protection Wheelchair Cushion Covers, and Hair and Scalp Protection Pillowcases.
Other companies using GlideWear to make their products even better include:
- Salubrious in the AireRX Protect sleeves
Comfort Company in the BodiLink Head Support and their line of wheelchair cushion covers
GlideWear Will Help Your Customers
GlideWear fabric can be applied to products to help:
- Wheelchair users who experience redness, pain, or bedsores on the buttocks or tailbone
- Athletes who experience pain or rubbing while exercising or competing
- Elderly people with limited mobility who spend much of the day in bed, sitting, or using a wheelchair
- People recovering from surgery who are temporarily bed-bound
- Amputees who experience discomfort, redness, and skin breakdown on their residual limbs
- Individuals with neuropathic foot pain related to diabetes who are highly susceptible to ulceration
- Wound care professionals looking for a long-term solution for their patients
If you’d like to learn more about how GlideWear can help your customers and improve your products, contact us at 866-795-0057 or email@example.com. We’d be happy to send you a sample of GlideWear so you can feel the GlideWear difference. GlideWear is made in the USA by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, Inc.