At Tamarack, we’re dedicated to finding innovative ways to improve people’s lives. Learn more below:
- Marty Carlson, CPO – The Shear Factor in Decubitus Ulcer Development
- Marty Carlson, CPO – The Role of Friction in Repetitive Loading Soft Tissue Damage
- Mark Payette, CO – Friction Management for Diabetic Foot Care
- Marty Carlson, CPO – Role of Friction Management
- Marty Carlson, CPO – Thermoformable AFO Design
- New Professional Education Credit Opportunity!
Approved for 2 PCE’s by the American Board for Certification in
Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics (ABC)
Tamarack Habilitation Technologies and Becker Orthopedic presents:
Friction Management for Neuropathic Foot Problems
- “Etiology and Prevention of Skin Trauma from Repetitive Loading”
Sponsored by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies and Becker Orthopedic
Presentation and Test valued at 1.5 PCE Credits
- Calabro, Anthony, “Focusing on Shear” OrthoKinetic Review, O&P Business News. 1 Feb 2009.
- Payette, Mark and Lampe, John. “ENGO as a Means to Prevent and Treat Friction Blisters“. White Paper wp-01.Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, Inc. Minneapolis, MN. 22 May 2009. Available at http://www.tamarackhti.com/assets/pdf/ENGOPatches_WP-52209.pdf
J. Martin Carlson’s Technical Articles
In 1990, J. Martin “Marty” Carlson founded Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, Inc. to provide custom seating support orthoses. Visit Marty Carlson’s website to browse his published articles related to flexure joint technology, friction management, sitting support orthosis design, spinal orthotic design biomechanics, lower limb orthotic design and biomechanics, mobility and personal interviews featured in industry publications.
Veterinary Orthotics & Prosthetics
After recognizing that our Tamarack Flexure Joints were being used in the fabrication of animal orthotic & prosthetic devices, we developed launched the Veterinary Orthotics & Prosthetics Directory as a resource for pet owners and veterinary medicine staff to learn more about, and connect with, veterinary orthotic & prosthetic facilities, worldwide.