We’re excited to share a new resource to make it easier for orthotists and therapists to select the right Tamarack Flexure Joint components and ankle-foot orthosis design options for their patients. The Tamarack Flexure Joint Indications for Use Guide provides valuable information about AFO design, clinical indications, functional considerations, and contraindications to ensure that each device is optimized for a given patient.
Topics Outlined in the Tamarack Flexure Joint Indications for Use Guide Include:
- Tamarack Flexure Joint Product Line Overview
- AFO fabrication with free motion joints – allowing free plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- AFO fabricated with free motion joints and plantarflexion stop
- AFO fabricated with dorsiflexion assist joints and plantarflexion stop
- PTTD/Stirup AFO with various joint options
- Custom composite AFO with dorsiflexion assist joints
- Floor reaction orthosis with free motion joints
- Custom fabricated plantarflexion and dorsiflexion stops
- Tamarack Flexure Joint Caps for external mounting or retrofitting AFOs
To download the Tamarack Flexure Joint Indications for Use Guide, visit http://www.tamarackhti.com/assets/pdf/TFJ_Clinical_Indications_Guide_2013.pdf.