Healthcare professionals who purchase and use products manufactured by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies (Minneapolis, MN USA) can now refer to to our 2013/2014 Tamarack Product Line Information sheet to look up part numbers and purchasing options.
Customers are often unaware of the availability of Tamarack Flexure Joint hand tools; designed specifically for fabricating braces that use Tamarack Flexure Joints. Additionally, Tamarack offers a large selection of non-standard hardware to support fabrication material thickness and design differences. These items are readily available and reasonably priced to aid practitioners in the fabrication of custom devices, yet are not well known in the O&P community.
Product lines featured in the updated document include:
- Tamarack Flexure Joint®
- Tamarack Clevisphere™ Ankle Joint
- GlideWear® Prosthetic Liner Patch
- ShearBan® PTFE Sheets and Pre-cut Patches
The most recent Tamarack product line updates include:
- New bulk (10 pack) purchasing option for Tamarack Flexure Joints, which now include 2 complimentary pair of fabrication molding dummies
- Tamarack Flexure Joint Caps for external “retrofit” mounting of Tamarack Flexure Joints to existing thermoplastic and carbon fiber braces (Model # 741-CAP-XX)
- XL ShearBan Rivet Cover Patches, providing more surface coverage for screw and rivet heads when securing straps to lower and upper extremity braces (Part# 749-7-XL)
Tamarack’s line of orthotic bracing components and low friction materials for orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic applications are distributed by Becker Orthopedic and available from O&P suppliers, worldwide.